Is your video viral yet ?
Top fortune 500 companies lift their sales with the assistance of sales videos and demos with which they promote their products to the audience. They get 90% conversion when they promote their products via sales videos. To create this volume of video, it is often far more effective to engage an experienced and professional video marketing company. The benefits of using an external company are greater than the cost of an in house production team.Live ChatGet a FREE Quote
A viral video to be entertaining needs to have following elements:
- It should be most popular
- The content should be easy to make it viral
- Best for online businesses
- Provides solution for customers problems
HOW TO CREATE A
- Get an attention grabbing title
- Focus the video on a key centered point
- Should answer the customers problem
- The element of surprise is the winner!
In March 2007, an elementary school teacher, Jason Smith, created TeacherTube, a website for sharing educational videos with other teachers. The site now features over 54,000 videos. Some college curricula are now using viral videos in the classroom as well. The courses invite students to produce their own viral videos, focusing on marketing techniques and advertising strategies.